Download Sonos App for Desktop for FreeThese links follow a webpage, where you will find links to official sources of Sonos App. If you are a Windows PC user, then just click the button below and go to the page with official get links. Please note that this app may ask for additional in-app or other purchases and permissions when installed. Get App
Sonos App for Linux
Thrilling audio quality and streamlined navigation are not just a Windows or MacOS privilege - introducing Sonos for Linux. The popular sound system app is also available for Linux users, offering a unique audio experience on various Linux platforms like Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.
Unique Features of Sonos on Linux OS
Whether you are on Ubuntu, Fedora, or other Linux systems, the Linux Sonos app provides a set of distinctive features designed to elevate your audio experience. Let's go through them one by one:
- Wireless Operation: Without requiring any physical connection, Sonos effortlessly streams your favorite music.
- Multi-Room Control: Listen to different songs in different rooms or the same track everywhere, all in sync.
- Extensive Music Library: Access a vast range of music services and enjoy streaming without any disruptions.
- Smart Sound System: Adjust the volume, balance the audio frequency, and personalize your music experience.
Step-by-Step Guide: Installation and Launching
Setting up Sonos Ubuntu on your Linux system is a breeze. We're presenting an easy-to-follow guide to help you through this straightforward process:
- Step 1: Download the Sonos (.deb or .rpm) from our website.
- Step 2: Open the Terminal and navigate to the directory where the file was saved.
- Step 3: Depending on your Linux OS, Ubuntu or Fedora, initiate the installation with the appropriate command.
- Step 4: Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Sonos app from the main menu or by typing 'Sonos' into the terminal.
And there you go, Ubuntu Sonos is all set to transform your auditory landscape!
Before downloading Linux Sonos download, ensure your system meets the following requirements:
|Ubuntu 12.04 and up, Fedora 21 and up
|Intel Pentium 4 or higher
|200MB free space
Experience the superior sound, expansive music library, and versatile room control with Sonos app on Linux. Happy Listening!